From time to time, it is necessary to amend our Terms and Conditions. On this page, we explain the changes that have been made in the most recent version and the reasons for them.
Latest Amendments 20th June 2018
Clause 11 We pool funds belonging to clients in a single bank account. Under anti-money laundering regulations the bank may ask us to identify the names of the clients (‘beneficial owners’) whose funds we hold. A paragraph has been added to explain this.
Clause 9 We have clarified our duty of confidence to you and your duty to us to reflect new data protection legislation.
Clause 13 With the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation on 25th May 2018, we have revised our Data Privacy Notice. A summary of the main points can now be found in our Terms & Conditions.
- To see a copy of the current terms and conditions click here
- To see a copy of our website terms and conditions of use click here
Previous versions of our T&C's
- 9th May 2018 - 19th June 2018
- 10th October 2017 - 8th May 2018
- 22nd August - 10th October 2017
- 6th June - 21st August 2017
- 20th February 2017 - 5th June 2017
- 3rd October 2017 - 19th February 2017
- 21st December 2015 - 2nd October 2016
- 4th November 2015 - 20th December 2015
- 26th August 2015 - 3rd November 2015
- 13th May 2015 - 25th August 2015
- 2nd March 2015 - 12th May 2015
- 14th November 2014 - 1st March 2015
- 13th June 2014 - 13th November 2014