From time to time, it is necessary to amend our Terms and Conditions. On this page, we explain the changes that have been made in the most recent version and the reasons for them.
Clause 22 The new Insurance Distribution Directive became effective on 1st October 2018 and we have amended our terms and conditions so that they remain compliant with the new regulations.
Clause 58 We have updated our insurance policy number following the renewal of our professional indemnity insurance on 1st October 2018.
Occasionally we receive an order or notice from law enforcement to provide information about a particular client. When such a request is received,
Clause 59 we always restrict the disclosure to the minimum information possible, but such enquiries can be expensive for us to comply with and we reserve the right to charge the client for the work that is involved.
- To see a copy of the current terms and conditions click here
- To see a copy of our website terms and conditions of use click here
Previous versions of our T&C's
- 20th June 2018 - 1st October 2018
- 9th May 2018 - 19th June 2018
- 10th October 2017 - 8th May 2018
- 22nd August - 10th October 2017
- 6th June - 21st August 2017
- 20th February 2017 - 5th June 2017
- 3rd October 2017 - 19th February 2017
- 21st December 2015 - 2nd October 2016
- 4th November 2015 - 20th December 2015
- 26th August 2015 - 3rd November 2015
- 13th May 2015 - 25th August 2015
- 2nd March 2015 - 12th May 2015
- 14th November 2014 - 1st March 2015
- 13th June 2014 - 13th November 2014