We are seeking Clerical Assistants to join our Residential Conveyancing Department
About the Position
This would suit someone looking for an entry-level position. This is a general administration role.
Duties will include some or all of the following:
- The collection and distribution of incoming post
- Faxing, filing, photocopying and scanning
- Taking telephone messages
- Electronic identification checks
- Deletion and archiving of files
- Scheduling deeds and dealing with post-completion formalities
- Putting up outgoing post
- You will have strong organisational skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels is essential
- Good IT skills, with experience of Microsoft Office
- A good eye for detail is essential
This job is full-time: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
If you have the above skills and would like to build a career in a long standing, continually expanding law firm, then we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your CV with current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Monday 17th June 2019.